Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Killing a roach

I was doing my work like I should. Sitting down on the kitchen table working on a Math 32 problem. It was looking at me, walking fast with all of its little, disgusting legs. It stopped right in front of me, as if it was trying to tell me something. By that time I was already screaming all over the kitchen. This was the biggest roach I've ever seen, and it was flying everywhere!
I couldn't find anything to kill it with, plus I've never had to kill a roach before. I ran in circles while it was flying around. I found a bucket that I used to hit it with but it was moving too fast; I finally got it under the bucket and stepped on top of it. I thought that would be enough, so I went away.
Since I've never killed a roach before, I felt a little bad so I went back to look at it. Obviously, it wasn't there. It was half dead, but it managed to move all the way to the laundry room. I didn't feel like killing it again, so I watched it for two seconds and went downstairs.
I waited till Nancy wanted to come back upstairs and we looked for the roach. It was upside down still in the laundry room. Its legs were moving slowly now. I took the bucket and stepped on top of it. Killing a roach takes a lot of effort. I don't think I'll be doing that ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment